Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Bit of Tit Play

We were at the hardware store yesterday. I was buying material and tools for the roof job. MW was, as usual, in the garden department loading up on plants. She needed some tool for an art project, so we walked into the tools section to find it. On the way out I noticed her picking up a pair of small spring clamps. I did not think much of it at the time. She is an artist, and that sort of thing comes in handy with her many projects.

Late in the evening we were watching a movie that we have seen a number of times before. We enjoyed it, but neither of us was too involved in it. She asked,

“Where did you put the greenies?”
She often likes to ask obscure questions like that, and expects me to figure out what she means. You know me, I did not have a clue.
“Define greenies, please.”
After a few more similar questions and answers I finally remembered that the clamps that she bought had green plastic coating on them. I told her where I left them. She got up and went to retrieve them.

The funny thing about clamps is that they automatically draw my attention to their potential for use on my tits. I actually tested these one of these evil little things on my forefinger as I was unloading the truck when we returned from the hardware store. It was just too damned tight, and I had no desire to test it for real.

After she returned with the clamps she set next to me and began to play with them. I guessed what she had on her mind, so I commented,
“Those are too tight for what you want to use them.”
She did not respond, and was obviously pursuing her plan in her mind.

I thought about it: I know they are too damn tight, but what if she really wants to try them on me? If I refuse, I might set her back with her confidence, and it would be a demonstration of my lack of serious commitment. I turned to lie on my back next to her, and closed my eyes to avoid seeing when she would execute her plan.
“Aren’t you interested in the movie?” she asked.
"I am, but I am also trying to make myself available for you. It’s obvious that you want to try them on me.”
All this time I was trying not to show a reaction to what I assumed was about to happen. But you know the little guy, he has his own mind. He practically waved at her and yelled, “Hey, here I am! Come and get me.”

In a few seconds she had a clamp on one of my nipples. It was bad. It was worse than any other clamp that she had used before. I barely managed my composure while I waited for the other tit to be equally abused. I did not have to wait long. She appeared happy with the response from the little guy, for she went to get the camera. While I was busy trying to deal with the pain, that little creep was having a great time. Actually, after a few minutes my tit pain began to turn into a burning pain, so even the little schmuck had enough. This was evidenced by his turning into less of a hard guy. She snapped some pictures a little after his peak.



I wished that MW would play with him. He was more than ready, but no, she was interested only in the tit pain.

She removed the clamps. You know how the pain suddenly peaks at that point. Well, it did on both of my little nubs. My cock suddenly came back to full glory as a result. I just don’t know where he gets these weird cravings. It’s like I have to supply all his fun through my pain. You know, it’s the old “it hurts me more than it hurts you” thing. Selfish bastard!

MW massaged my nipples, then surprised me with another jolt of pain by snapping the clamp on with a fraction of a second motion. She waited for me to adjust, and no doubt, suffer in anticipation for the next one to come. It did come in a similar fashion. In a minute or so the pain turned into numbness, and I was OK. Then she began to run her hand over my chest pulling my skin in different directions. This caused the clamps to aggravate the condition and impart fresh pain. From time to time she dragged her hand over the clamps to make the feeling even more intense. She pressed her hands on the clamps and asked me questions. I had a hard time answering. She knew what she was doing.

She is not a cruel person. She is definitely not cruel enough for my taste when it comes to playing like this. She could have caused more pain if she had wanted. A few minutes later she removed the clamps, then massaged my poor tits. She asked me again about why I got on my back and closed my eyes. I explained that even though I thought the clamps to be too severe for me, I wanted to be sure that she knew my dedication to her. I wanted her to know that I would not refuse anything that she would want to do to me. She responded by saying that she already knew that. Is not she great?

No comments: