Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mistress Wife Is To Have Surgery

Having sex between a man and a woman can result in pregnancy and subsequent child delivery. It affects the woman more than it does the man. MW and I have done that several times, and we have our prodigies to demonstrate the result. But the whole process comes with penalties. It is only lately that I have found out that our sexual congresses over the years have caused MW some physical problems.

She does have a problem, because of which, we have not had sex lately. We also are not going to have sex for a while for the same reason. She is planning surgery to fix things. That is very positive thinking.

I feel, however, that we could have done some wonderful things anyway. The kind of things that don’t tax her equipment in a bad way. Maybe she will allow me to masturbate. Not that it would be nearly as much pleasure as having any kind of sex with her, but it would be something that I could do while waiting. I believe that one orgasm missed is one too many missed, regardless of how it might have been obtained.

I know, her attention is diverted to the hard facts of what is coming up. She should not be burdened by my need to ejaculate. I would take her place if I could. I would suffer for her if that would make her be happy and safe. As it is, there is nothing that I can do.

8 comments:

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

I hope all goes well. We will be thinking of you both.

We also had a long period without penetrative sex, and found interesting ways to work around the restriction. I'm sure you will too!

whatevershesays said...

Hang in there. I hope all goes well and she's back in the saddle...err....riding you again in no time :).

Skibunny said...

I hope all goes smoothly for your wife. I am certain she is fortunate to have you to nurture her during the recovery.

I don't think it will be too hard for you to come up with a range of alternatives to intercourse, just don't follow the example of those gentlemen that have found themselves in the news lately for communion with cars and garden furniture

Susan's Pet said...

In behalf of MW I thank you for your kind words. I will, indeed, take good care of her.

I am puzzled, however, by Miss AJ's reference to men, cars, and garden furniture. I read the news, listen to radio. Could it be that I missed this activity by my not watching television?

Anonymous said...

It could be that any strange news item is more likely to be broadcast around the world than spread interstate. I do know that we have problems getting interstate news here, something to do with interstate rivalry and oneupmanship.

Susan's Pet said...

Thank you sweet Miss AJ,

But I still don't know what your potentially intriguing subject is. Would you care to elaborate on it?

Since I don't watch TV in any form, I may be deprived of some juicy events. Then again, maybe not... But I am still interested in what you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Ahh,

well I don't remember the states these incidents took place in but all occurred in the past few months. Two men where charged for having intercourse with cars, one was his own I think, so that's rough justice. Another man annoyed his neighbour and brought the weight of justice down on himself by having sex with his garden table on a regular basis.

So you are quite wise to wear shorts in your yard even though your neighbours are distant.

mistressusan said...

I find I am quite curious about this garden table. You did say he had sex with the garden table on several occasions? Not on, under, or next to the garden table. The car I can better visualize; it having orifices. I guess I simply do not have a vivid enough imagination. Also, thank you all for your kind wishes. We will remain 'active' throughout. No worries there. My Pet has an extremely vivid imagination.