Saturday, December 6, 2008

Maintenance Mode

I regret if I have disappointed some of you by not providing more FLR and D/S insight to our life lately. I would love to do so, but the inspiration for that is on hold.

Aside from the medical problems that I described, and which still remain to be resolved, MW has made two emergency trips to another state to help with urgent family matters. Her mind is busy dealing with what is happening and what is likely to happen, none having to do with our relationship.

She is going out of her way to involve the immediate family in our area to support them through the holidays. I do what I can for her in turn. It would be selfish of me to give her grief because I miss our formerly wonderful encounters.

We need to get through the obstacles put in our way by life. Some are inevitable, and we do what we are equipped to do. Others we can control, and we plan and execute as necessary. It may be a couple of months before we have some resolution on these problems. Meanwhile we support each other. Our love and resolve in FLR remains strong.

With the winter being here we miss sitting on the top deck watching the stars before dawn. It is cold enough now to have a portable heater in the living room as we wait for the sun to come trough the many windows to warm us. She sits in an easy chair. I sit at her feet on the floor. I am in my natural state as usual. I gaze at her beauty. She plays with my private parts using her foot. We sip thick strong coffee and talk about what bothers and pleases us, and the plans for the coming day and future. These times are always pleasantly constructive.

In the winter the sun comes up from southeast. I have the window blinds open to help warm the room. Upon sunrise we attend to breakfast and the pets. This is our winter morning custom.

No comments: