Monday, March 3, 2008

End of Poll on "Is http://strictlyfemale.blogspot.com/ fake?"

Thank you all who participated in the poll. The number of participants was not large enough to really do it justice, but it is still somewhat successful. I decided to not renew the poll because of the closing of the blog in question. New viewers, those who had not seen it before it went private, can't make a decision unless they can get in. I tried today, and the blog appears extinct.

Hm. I wonder what that means. Will it come back under a different name and style? I guess the question is moot. Here is what we had as a way of responses:

Is http://strictlyfemale.blogspot.com/ fake?

Yes: 8 (42%)

No : 4 (21%)

Maybe, but I wish I were the man! : 4 (21%)

Maybe, but I wish I were the woman! : 0 (0%)
I am a woman 6 (31%)

Votes so far: 19 Poll closed

It is too bad that the person who ran the blog decided to just bail out. We meant no harm, and we would have gone along with even a good fake, had she(?) decided to continue.

No comments: