Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Did I Say That I Like Sex?

I am not sure that you can tell by my postings, but I do like sex. I also love sex. Not that I am a sex machine, but I could go on like the Energizer Bunny. Even when I don’t feel horny, I could and would produce for my partner whatever is desired. Within reason, of course. For example, I do have some thoughts of being penetrated from behind and …

Well, I don’t want to get into that just yet, if ever. The thing is, there are many benign sexual scenarios that I have not experienced, such as threesomes, and so on. I would love to be given the opportunity. I would also go with a lot of D/S give and take from all directions.

Women could do just about anything to me that would not cause major bleeding, and the police to haul us off to rehabilitation via “Bruno the Steel” or “Helga the Horns”. In the most hidden parts of my kinky brain I can see that men could also do things to me, but with limitations as described above. I don’t really want to be hurt, but I don’t mind feeling the pain. I don’t really want to be used, but I don’t mind serving. I don’t want to volunteer, but I would love to be forced.

Of course, none the above is likely. I am not in that lifestyle, and my wife would never forgive me if I tried. So all I can do is read and write about it. Both are fun, neither are productive, but if I have a few hours to relax, that’s what I do. My ultimate sex is orgasm for me or for my partner in sex, or both. I have no limits on the condition or the number as long as it is what at least one of us wants and the other approves. At that point anything goes.

Maybe in my next life …

By the way, at the beginning of my blog I stated that everything I write that represents MW or me or the two of us is true. On rare occasions I presented fiction, but I stated clearly that it was fiction and strictly for entertainment.

Of course, I also do a lot of pontification, which is in a different category from actual events and fiction. It is based on my experiences, my education, my values, and my feelings. As such, it is neither right, nor wrong, but simply an opinion. A few months ago I toyed with the idea of doing no more postings, deleting the blog, or changing the theme. I realized then that I have a need to write. I decided that I would reduce my emphasis on the daily FLR situation, and include other topics to broaden the venue while not completely breaking with FLR. The ratio of these different ideas changes as my mood or needs change.

2 comments:

Walter H. Schulze III said...

I find putting my fleeting thoughts into the blog bring them to the surface instead of just skimming around. That way I can confront the truth and let it get digested more. It is really more of benifit to me in this way then something I do for others. Putting it in public domain allows for insight from others that I find really helpful too. ...not sure if this is making sense.

Anyway, I find my brain dreams up a lot of sexual circumstances. Once a day, I need to get to the point of release, stay there for twenty minutes without going past my point-of-no-return. My wife likes the way it changes my behavior and as such made it a rule. Anyway, recently, my thoughts during these times go to her sitting in the wing back in our room, asking me to come over, take off my PJs and then she gives me a few seconds of oral before telling me okay, put your PJs back on now. That fantasy has been working well for me, but I know it has as close to a zero percent chance of happening as is

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

"A few months ago I toyed with the idea of doing no more postings, deleting the blog, or changing the theme. I realized then that I have a need to write." I have had exactly those same feelings and have come to the same conclusions.

Oh and I like sex too! It can be pure vanilla or butter pecan with chocolate swirls. It almost doesn't matter. I just really like sex. A lot! :-)