Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kinky? Yes, FLR? Maybe


As I have been writing, the last few months MW and I have been in a vanilla relationship with a kink. The vanilla part most of you, especially those who wish to be in FLR, know. The kink is her practice and perfection of Ignore And Denial. I am not bitching, just presenting the situation as I see it. And, oh yes, there is some semblance of FLR. After all, she whipped my ass for my birthday. Not in a mean way, just, you know, lovingly. If I told you how old I am, you would really feel sorry for me, for she gave me a whack on my ass for every year. Well, maybe the neighbor’s age was added in, but who is complaining? She alternated using a flogger and a riding crop. The last whack was with her bare hand (I love that!). What I really like about it is the personal attention by the woman whom I love. She could do a lot worse to me and I would still love it.

Wait! She does. But that is what I am saying.

I tend to get myself into shitty situations from time to time, like the Mistress Wife Returning potential disaster. Well, today was relatively mild. I remember the incident as I was doing hard labor on our estate. I worked up a sweat. After it was over I decided to shower as soon as I dropped my clothes, which I usually do when I enter the house. While soaping I ran across a protuberance on one of my cheeks. I tried to peel it off, but could not grab it with my broken fingernails. Since I am not a contortionist, I could not see what it was. After I dried myself I padded over to MW and said, “This is potentially embarrassing, for I don’t know what you will find, but please look at my butt. I have gathered either a thorn or a splinter.” I presented my backsides to her, and leaned forward to present my best view.

“Which side?” she asked.

“My right.”

She ran her hand over my skinny buns and quickly found the object of protrusion. She sent me to fetch tweezers, then proceeded to remove the quarter inch splinter.

This is what I mean by still having a vanilla relationship, which actually backs up the FLR that we have been holding in stasis for a while.

No comments: