Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mistress Wife Going Away For A Few Days

MW is planning to leave on Sunday on a trip with two of her friends. The purpose is for each of them to get away from pressing problems for a few days, and to enjoy the things that they can do together in a relaxed setting. To me it means that I will drive her to her friend’s house, load their baggage into the friend’s car, and return home to take care of the daily chores that I normally handle. I will also have to assume responsibility for her personal pets and plants that require daily attention.

Aside from that she gave me two more instructions: don’t do anything dangerous, and put a lock on the little guy every night. The dangerous part is easy to understand, but hard to implement. I can make anything be dangerous, and I have scars to prove it. I guess that she was more concerned about doing things that are a “danger to life and limb.” But I did ask her to clarify the second request. If I were to follow her order, and put a lock on the little guy each night, I would end up with about six locks hanging on the poor fellow on the day that she would return. Besides, I don’t have six locks. She amended the order by saying that I am allowed to remove the single lock each morning. I could comply with that.

On Saturday morning after our coffee and cuddle she told me that she was expecting a full body fingernail massage in the evening, and that I was to remind her in case she forgot or tried to talk me out of it. I don’t see how I could force her, but I agreed. The mentioned massage most often leads to her being served orally and experiencing several orgasms. Obviously, I was awaiting the evening with great anticipation of the wonders of her charms.

On her orders I stayed busy most of the day. I did my hard labor in the morning, then did some maintenance on data backup on my computer. Late in the afternoon I did some catching up with some blogs. The day went quickly and without my falling off any high objects even though I was challenged. The scaffolds are still up, and I am using them.

In the evening I went to shower, and settled down to read while it was her turn in the shower. She joined me in bed, which was my cue to begin either the leg-and-foot massage or the full body massage. Because the former entails the application of lotion to her parts, and neither of us really want me to lick and suck lotion, I asked her which to do first. She understood the reason, and directed me to do the fingernail massage. It seemed that all was proceeding as planned.

The fingernail massage is not a well known technique. We developed it independently of others just to please her. It consists of running my fingertips over her skin. My nails are trimmed short, so there is no danger of damage to her. I can press hard, or skim lightly as I wish in order to vary the stimulus. I can scratch with one nail, or gently pull four-fingers’ worth across her skin.

I began with the front of her shoulder, and arm, then down the center of her chest, sides, and so on. I have written about this before. Each time the procedure is similar, but there is no set sequence to follow. It is a time of closeness and joy. She is experiencing pleasure, and I am joyful for being there to provide it. After having gone over her front she was about to flip over to give me access to her back. But before that, she said, “Bring me the clamps.”

We have several sets of these inexpensive but effective devices. They have been acquired over the years from various stores. It is second nature to us when running across one in the store to test one on one finger, and if it has potential, we buy a pair for later use. I often add a chain to connect the pair. The chain makes it easy for her to do pull on both clips, to yank them off simultaneously if she chooses. The chain also makes it easy to keep the two from getting mixed up with other toys.

There was a set from time a few weeks back on my night stand. I fetched it and gave it to her. As expected, I kneeled next to her presenting my tits for the application of the devices. I think that she is thrilled by the knowledge of causing this kind of erotic pain to me. She is very good at pinching an inch of skin with my tit in the center, and affixing the clip without any attempt at being gentle. I like that perverted and planned approach.

If there are any of you who have not experienced this, and are curious, you should try it. I suppose that you could affix the clamp yourself, and feel the pain. But, in a way, it is like trying to tickle yourself. It is best when your mistress does it to you. Besides, if you do it to yourself, you take it off when you think that the pain is no longer fun. If your mistress does it, you keep it on until she takes it off. There is a tremendous difference in the range of feelings.

She did both of my tits. Each time the harsh pain hit me instantly, and lingered for a few seconds. It always takes my breath away. I think that it has to do with the close connection my tits have with my mind. I mean, I could be hurt worse at some other part of my body, and not take it that way.

In a short time the tit pain abated to a manageable level. I had the feeling of pressure, and imposed over that, a burning sensation around the edges where the device touched my skin.

She turned over onto her front, and I proceeded with the massage. After a few minutes the tit pain dulled, yet it kept my mind on my situation as I was doing my duty to MW.

Working on her back I explored all those lovely dimples and bumps. It is difficult to decide whether the front or the back of a woman is more attractive. It may depend on the woman, or my perception. It also changes. With MW, it changes. First it is the tits, then the thighs, then the dimples on her butt, then … you know. It’s one thing, then it’s another. Anyway, I was working on her dimples when she decided to turn over again. You should know what this means: her front side would be up! I was not going to try to stop her. She flipped, and I faced her pubic area.

“Lick my thighs!” she said.

That was very specific. I knew exactly what to do with her order.

Parting Gift

When presented with such thighs any man who is into the appreciation of female parts would have no choice but to comply. Kissing her thighs is a pleasure compared to none. The texture and softness of her skin is the epitome of femininity. The closeness of her pubic area, the center of my being, makes me weak. Her scents, being ready for pleasure, enhance my already rampant libido. I am ready to serve her. I do. We connect.

I first gently part her lips with my tongue working from below toward the top. I take time to make sure that lubrication is provided by our mingling juices. I make tentative touches to her clitoris to give a hint of what is coming. I take pleasure in her lips, French kissing them until it is time to move on to specific targets. Her sweet little bud is erect, trying to get my attention. I would love to move in and suck, but I must be careful. She is powerful, but she is also little. She deserves respect. She expects attention. She also demands proper treatment.

As we know, magic must be controlled. MW is holding the boys as I am applying my magic. She has succeeded in perfecting the control. With the proper pull in the desired direction, I take the cue from the boys and apply the same to her clit. It is very much like a human pantograph with my tongue at the business end. She has two shattering orgasms before she pulls me away.

“You could have used your fingers to work my G-spot,” she adds after a while.

I feel sad for missing another opportunity to pleasure my mistress. I have some things to learn. I get off the bed and walk around to my side. “I will never wash my face again,” I say smiling.

She knows how much I love her scent. She just smiles and turns off the light.

Three Is More To Come

On Sunday morning we again had our close time. I tried to avoid pressuring her, knowing that she was already stressed about her trip. I was about to leave and work on our breakfast when she said, “I really should be on top.”

I get weak in the knees when hearing that. Luckily, I was on my back, so it did not matter. In a short time she was on top. That happens to be my favorite position with her. I get to bury my face between her generous breasts. I can use both hands to feel her all over. I feel her weight on me. I smell her skin. I taste her essence.

Then again, any position is my favorite with her. We played for a while like that until she began to pull me over to the inverted position. We ended up with me on top.

We are not really trying to prove or do justice to female superiority here. She likes to be on the bottom because it gives her hands a chance to do some very sexy, somewhat mean, but only sensually painful things to me. As you can guess, that is just fine with me. She can, and does do things with the boys. But what usually gets my attention is her messing with my ON/OFF switches. She did, and I lost control. She knew exactly what she was doing, so I don’t blame myself. We stayed in position for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow. When it was over I was already thinking, Will she have me do it this time?

It was not to be this time. She did not have me clean up after myself, although that is still in my future.

A Short Morning

I had breakfast while she did some things on her computer. I did a couple of hours of work before it was time to load the luggage. She planned to take only two items. As always, she ended up with more, six to be specific. All was loaded into the back of the vehicle. We headed down into the valley to join her friends. She commented that there will be no one to do an “April fool’s” joke on me. She related some endearing events from her past of how her mother played the trick on her father. I think MW was trying to relax.

At her friend’s place we did the usual full body hugs all around. Some conversation later I volunteered to put everybody’s luggage into the other vehicle which one of them was to drive. More hugs later I left for home.

No comments: