Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Love

We lay in bed after having watched a movie. One of us mentioned “cuddling”. It has been a while. The activity associated with that is just pure love and lust. Feeling each other to any extent, not being compelled to produce anything. Enjoying the senses to whatever extent we can, and maybe drift off to sleep. It is a safe place with a loved one that should exist eternal.

She began to pull my wedding ring off the little guy. That set me on edge a bit since the ring is tight, and there is the PA ring on the tip, which needs to be delicately slipped through the silver ring. I took over the effort, and removed the silver ring. Of course, the PA ring remained in place.

She pulled me over her onto her. Her action must have been like the science fiction exoskeleton machinery in Alien: with a slight twist of any of her muscle I complied. I was on top, and she guided me inside her. That alone being a mind-blowing experience, she began to pinch my tits, my on/off switches, to her satisfaction. In the past I would have blown my stack then and there.

I guess I have sort of lost practice. I was turned on to the point where I could just die. Yet, in spite of the help she gave, and the joy of penetrating sex with her, I could not get it off. Yes, I maintained a tremendous erection, reminiscent of the mocking nightly ones, yet there I was, wishing to orgasm.

I usually don’t do the “hump and pump at high speed”. We both love it gently and slowly with feeling. But this time even that did not produce the desired effect. The little guy hung in there, but he just did not allow me to be included in his pleasure. I withdrew to avoid irritating her.

Maybe she will allow me again real soon.

3 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

junior said...

That sounds horrible. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Susan's Pet said...

Little Shaun,

Thanks, but it was not that bad. It was actually great, just that I did not get to finish it the way I had hoped to do.

In any case, it is comparable to ruined orgasms although this was not done on purpose, and I remained just as horny as before. I hold no grudge. The fault was entirely mine.